Call +27 61 26 73422 For Free Confidential Advice
Some street names for drugs in this category might be:
The truth is that there is no single “best” rehabilitation centre or programme. Each clinic has a slightly different approach and because individuals are different we have found that some people respond better to a particular programme than others. Our counselors have extensive experience in the addiction treatment industry and are ideally placed to provide you with free expert advice to help you choose an amphetamine rehab that best meets your needs.
When looking for the best amphetamine rehab you should consider a number of different points:
- Is the treatment center licensed by the Department of Health? Your medical aid may refuse your claim if you attend a non-registered center.
- Are the staff members all registered with the relevant professional bodies? If staff members are not registered with a professional body they cannot be held to ethical or academic requirements
- Does the amphetamine rehab employ a team consisting of members of various professional backgrounds? Make sure that there are doctors, psychologists, social workers, and registered counselors available
- What sort of meal plan do they offer? Has it been created by a dietician?
- What facilities does the rehabilitation clinic offer by way of accommodation, access to gyms, saunas, swimming pools, etc?
Length of Amphetamine Rehab
Call us on +27 61 26 73422 for free advice to find the best Amphetamine rehab
Amphetamine Rehab is usually provided in stages. The first stage (“primary care”) usually lasts a few weeks and is fairly intensive in pace. Patients are kept in a safe environment where they are able to face and overcome any difficult emotional reponses that may arise in treatment. Primary care focuses on outlining the nature of addiction and the damages it has caused. Once haaddict is fully aware of the devastation of his/her illness they are taught practical skills to make the changes necessary in order to gain lasting recovery.
The next phase of treatment (“secondary care”) in amphetamine rehab can last anywhere from one to six months. This phase of treatment is less intensive than primary care and patients may even be allowed to leave the center during the day to go work. This phase of treatment addresses deeper issues and behavioural patterns than are possible in the short primary phase.
The final phase of treatment (“tertiary care” or “step down phase”) can also last between one and six months. By this time the patient has worked through just about all of his/her psychological and emotional issues and is ready to start rejoining daily life. This phase of treatment helps the patient through the adjustment period of moving from a treatment environment back into everyday living. Call us on +27 61 26 73422 for free advice in choosing the best amphetamine rehab for you.
Rehabs Centres in South Africa: +27 61 26 73422
Rehab Clinics in Johannesburg: +27 61 26 73422
Addiction Rehabs in UK: +27 61 26 73422